Dennik N

Daily newspaper

https://dennikn.sk/

Dennik N (the N stands for "nezávislý" - independent) is a new daily in Slovakia that is for the most part published by former editors of the daily newspaper Sme. The online version of Dennik N was launched on 5 January 2015 while its print edition went on sale at newsstands at the end of January. Dennik is published by its own, specially founded publisher, the director of which is also the daily's editor-in-chief. Eset, a company specialised in anti-virus software, has a 51 percent stake in the company while the paper's employees share the remaining 49 percent.

Label
Political orientation Critical of the government
Frequency of publication Monday to Friday
Visits < 500.000
Online payment model All content fee-based
Location Bratislava, Slovakia
Publisher N Press s.r.o.
Area of distribution Nationwide
Established 2015
Address Jarošova 1, 831 03 Bratislava
Email info@projektn.sk
Twitter @dennikN

Quotes from „Dennik N“

Media search