Newsweek România


The weekly magazine Newsweek România has been published as a franchise concept since May 2018. It got its title from the US Newsweek, and according to their own account, it also takes over 30 percent of the content of the Newsweek Group. The other 70 percent is their own original content: news, reports, analyses, investigative research. Most of the editorial staff are editors who left the daily România Liberă in 2017. The main shareholder and publisher is the journalist Sabin Orban, the rest of the shares of the magazine are held by the editors. The economically liberal-conservative editorial team says it does not want to create a popular product, but rather a publication for the country's elite.

Political orientation Liberal-conservative
Frequency of publication several times a week
Visits 1.000.000 - 5.000.000
Online payment model All content for free
Location Bucharest, Romania
Area of distribution Nationwide
Established 2018
Address Bulevardul Mărăști nr 65-67, Complex Romexpo, Intrarea B, Pavilion G3, sector 1, Bucuresti
Phone 0040 374002381